Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'm back in Mississippi!

Well i just emailed y'all a few days ago so this wont be very long. But the rest of the week in New Boston was great. I was transferred to Clinton Mississippi and got here this morning. I was able to say goodbye to everyone and it was hard to leave the area. But I know the Lord will continue to bless those in the area and Sister Brog and her new companion will do great. 
My new companion is sister Bills and we came out together! She is from Idaho and I am so excited for this transfer to start. It will be a good change. 
I love you all and are so thankful for all the love you send. Remember your Heavenly Father loves you!


Sister Erika Kelly 


Stack of Christmas Packages! Spoiled


Sister Hash is the RS President in New Boston


Sister Robison reminds me of Grandma Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment