Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter, it's my favorite!

Packages are the best!

My beautiful companion, Sis Hartley

Love the sunsets here!!!


Tuesday I got to go on my first official exchange. It was a lot of fun! I went to Picayune and sister Brog served there. So i got to see some people that she taught and got to see her apartment. Just kind of crazy. I learned a lot on that exchange and am excited for my next one so i know better what to expect. 
Exchanges

Wednesday night was our ward Easter activity. They had a BBQ and it was great to be able to get to know the members more. Our ward is great! They are very willing to help with missionary work, we just still need to find people to teach. 

Sis Kelly, Sis Naylor, Sis Hartley

Thursday and Friday were MLC again. It was fun to be able to see a lot of the missionaries and talk about ways we can better this mission. Sometimes I feel like i talk too much.. but i feel like i should always speak up! haha Still the same me, needing to put in my two cents. I had to say goodbye to some missionaries and that was hard. But everyone's mission has to end eventually. I have been so blessed to meet so many wonderful friends on my mission. 

Driving to MLC
 Mission Leader Conference
 Sister Garner, Sister Kelly
Good bye Elder Huntsman

Saturday and Sunday were General Conference and Easter Sunday. I loved it so much! I am so grateful for this gospel and that i know we have a living prophet and apostles on the earth today. I know that my Savior lives again. He knows me personally. He knows what I am going through. And he knows what everyone is going through. Easter is one of my favorite holiday's. The gospel has blessed my life forever and I love being able to share it with everyone around me. 
 Nevada for Easter!

On our way to the church on Easter

Love yall so much!

Sister Erika Kelly 

Chris was baptized back in Clinton!  Way to go Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment