Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Another Transfer Finished

 Beautiful Sunset!


This week was good! For pday last week we went to Slidell and played volleyball with our zone. Then that evening we went on an exchange with the sisters who are serving in Slidell. I got to go with sister Thomson. We came out together so that was a lot of fun! We were in our area and so that was a little bit stressful. I'm still learning the area and people so i was nervous things would fall through. But we were able to have a successful day.

Wednesday we had district meeting and so afterwards we all go out to eat. We went and got more sea food! I am loving being down here on the coast. The food was really good! But i was drinking and all of a sudden something that wasn't water or ice came up my straw. I figured that one of the elders had stuck some paper in my drink. I spit it out and it was a BUG! I was so grossed out! I didn't say anything to our waitress. But the elders were nice a paid for our lunch. 

Thursday we went on another exchange with the sisters in Biloxi. That was also a lot of fun! I got to go with sister Bithell. She was in my very first zone and has been out a transfer longer then me. It was good to see her again and get to know her a little bit better. 

The rest of the week was good but nothing new to report. We did meet a nice lady who was 87and mostly blind. She had two dogs that got into a full on fight! That was kind of scary. She just had her spray bottle and would spray them. It was a good idea except half the time she wasn't hitting them because she couldn't see.



Yesterday we cleaned out our apartment. We went through all the closets and really organized everything. We are excited for the transfer to begin and can't wait to find people to teach.

I love you all, thank you for the prayers and love.
Always remember to that your Heavenly Father loves you!
LOVE, Sister Kelly 


OH! i totally forgot one of the best things that happened! Chris got baptized this past Saturday. I got to call and talk to sister Burgess and it all went really well. I am so excited for him. 
She is going to send me pictures so i will probably send them next week 


Zone Conference March 2015 


                                                          Mission Leader Conference March 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment